Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blogging...Learning the ropes, the hard way!

A hard lesson

Learning about How to Blog and What to Blog about is a challenge. What are the rules? How do you promote it?  If you know please feel free to contact me..or comment below.

I've always been a bit on the old fashion side. Go door to door. Talk to people. Go where there is a need. Yesterday I thought I was doing just that. I went to a health forum. In particular one about GERD, Acid reflux. You know, I would think that most of the people who suffer from that condition would like a heads up. After all we had no clue that a simple medicine like Omeprazole could cause my husband such serious side affects. So just in case some others are unaware, I went. My account was immediately suspended! This is my story...duh duh duh!

Upon contacting the administrator I was told....well I'll just share the gist of our conversation.
Ever see those commercials saluting the Real Men of Genius...the following conversation is written with the announcers voice in mind..lol.

Me: I logged in to see my account was suspended. I was not advertising as I make NO MONEY from my blog. My husband suffers from GERD and almost died from a condition known as Microcytic anemia, caused by his daily dose of Prilosec, Nexium and generic omeprazole. I did not feel that it would be ethical to copy the story directly to the site as it was long, but pertinent for other members. Did you read the story? It had no advertising. If it would have been better to leave experience at site, than please allow me to do that? But suspending my account, that was extreme. Thanks
Kashmere Davi.
the experience is at my blog no advertising.... ucandoitmom.blogspot.com/

Administrator: Whether or not you make money from it, you may not advertise it here

Me: So can I just post the actual experience then? Thanks

Administrator: You may not. The ban stands.

Me: lol ok thats funny. Have a nice day! A little intense but funny, nevertheless.

Today I learned a harsh lesson...the health forum is a cold place. Just kidding, there are some really kind people there. I will never see them again though, because with the administrator there are no second chances. Lol. So Today, I Salute You  Health Forum Administrator...music playing Chin up..I'm moving on! Still learning the ropes of blogging.




Has this ever happened to you? The blogging roadbloack? Not the Video..














No comments:

Post a Comment